Technogarden is a consultancy company providing highly skilled consultants within the technical sector. For our customer in Stockholm we are now seeking for an Electronic system developer.
In this position you are expected to be able to guide others within your field of experience and communicate technical solutions to people with other technical background as well as non-technical background. Much focus will be on ability and willingness to have a leading role in the R&D department of our customer products with focus on the embedded solution.
In your roll as Electronic System Developer your main tasks will include, but are not limited to following:
- Be a part of the product development within our customers Embedded technology team with focus on the embedded electronics design
- Develop and improve embedded hardware solutions for our customer products
- Implement new, cost effective and robust electronic hardware designs
- Maintain and improve way-of-working, development process and documentation
- Ability and willingness to work cross functional to find best possible solutions to next generation products
- Support in the development of embedded software solutions and test applications
- Evaluate test results and create new solutions and improvements based on this result
- Ability and willingness in working in a multinational environment with different cultures
- Support test set-ups for hardware system test and product test
- Support the maintenance of existing products
Competences and skills needed, but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge in electronics design including battery systems and power electronics for mains connected devices
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electronic engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hardware development for embedded/analog/power designs
- Experience of OrCad and/or Allegro EDA
- Proven working experience in projects and willingness to take on a leading position in project
- Knowledge in embedded software design
- Creative, solution oriented and pro-active in translating project need into sustainable solutions
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international teams and with several projects in parallel
- Ability to follow and improve development process
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Experience of working with development tools such as PLM, Bugzilla, Jira etc is an advantage Strong knowledge in electronics production and test
Only candidates living in Stockholm and fullfilling the above skills will be considered in this process.
Candidate should have good communication skills, be able to work in a fast-paced organization and be result-driven.
Technogarden is a fast-growing company and will offer the right candidate a temporary employment with excellent conditions. It will also be possible to be a sub-consultant to us if interesting.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Fredrik Morin at 072-2133006 or Fredrik.email@example.com.