At Nordcloud you will get the chance to work with leading technologies as they partner with the premier global cloud platform infrastructure providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. They are currently hiring for a Cloud builder position!
We are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect (mid-level or senior) to join Nordclouds world-class team and help their customers gain the
maximum benefits of the cloud. As a Senior AWS Cloud Architect (mid-level or senior), you will find yourself participating in various projects,
from new builds and migrations to audits and big data. Your daily serving includes Linux, Ansible, Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell, AWS,
Jenkins, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB to name but a few tasty bites. They do not expect you to be a cloud guru when you join us, but you must be eager to learn, have the smarts, and develop your skills at pace with the industry. What this means is that within your first six months at Nordcloud, they expect you to be AWS certified, work independently on customer projects, and deliver results meeting the bar.
Ideally, you are bringing the following skills with you:
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge about Amazon Web Services (Google Cloud and/or Azure is a plus)
- Customer service attitude
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend developer
- Have a solid understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g., VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Large scale application deployment and management
- Creating solution architectures for availability, performance, and cost
- Configuration management systems (Ansible or similar) and container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker)
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment environments
- Scripting skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% of your time
Your expertise will be also appreciated by their sales team who you will assist to create new products and offerings. All in all, you will have a selection of different ‘hats’ and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release. There is a great variety for everyone.
As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must.
As they have varying opportunities to work internationally, the requirement to travel is a minimum of 25% in Sweden and other locations in Europe.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
If you have an appetite and/or a deep understanding for cloud infrastructure and its various relations, you catch yourself speaking cloud fluently sometimes in your spare time, and you have several years of industry expertise, we would love to hear from you!
Nordclouds motivation stems from technology and the persistent need to be constantly better and know more. Education and learning are a visible part of
their daily life and growth take place outside the comfort zone. Because of this, Nordcloud has earned the place as the trusted advisors to their customers and community when escorting them on their journey in or to the cloud.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
· Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
· Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
· Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
· We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits; Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Certificates paid, Wellness Benefit (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika and you can also pick more benefits from www.benify.se.
· Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as weekly breakfast. We usually gathered also on Fridays at the office to have some after-work activities.
Check Nordcloud Instagram profile gives you more insight about the daily life at their office: https://www.instagram.com/nord...
In this recruitment we work together with Technogarden and if you are interested in this position please apply by the button and add your CV.
Selection will be done continuously so please do not wait.
If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant email@example.com or by phone +46(0)735 179 997.