We are now looking for a Senior Process Application Specialist - Communication and Product Information to join our Global IT department.
The purpose of the position is to achieve the global delivery team’s overall mission by development of relevant business process and solutions in close collaboration with delivery team members, external partners and relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and seamless customer interaction. To succeed in this role, you need to have a passion about understanding the business processes in combination with the technical details.
- Responsibility to drive and support delivery of the team’s overall mission with ownership of own and team’s deliveries & performance of solutions related to external web and product information management as well as digital asset management.
- Drive deliveries in collaboration with the delivery team members to fulfil commitments.
- Delivers quality configuration and development work relating to IT-systems in scope. This includes estimation, planning and management of configuration work, development work or other tasks reporting on progress.
- Interacts with and constructively challenge users, customers and stakeholder to clarify needs and propose solutions.
- Actively manages relevant backlog and iterations from a SCRUM perspective. Takes on SCRUM master role when delegated.
- Develop and maintain expertise and best practice in relevant area including business processes, technologies, applications and relevant data.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the global IT strategy including digital vision & mission and digital technology innovation roadmap.
- Decisions and prioritizations of development needs within agreed scope.
- Decisions within Delivery Team development scope taken with respective Solution Delivery Lead or Business Owner.
- Platform, technology and architecture decisions effecting IT-architecture taken with Domain and/or Enterprise Architect.
- Sourcing, licensing and partnerships with suppliers or outside of agreed budget, architecture & IT-strategy taken with IT-Director and/or Service Manager.
CAPABILITIES; QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in IT-solution development including leading development activities.
- Experience from agile development and DevOps methods including of end-to-end Software Delivery Lifecycle processes.
- Experience from applying digital technology creating business effect relevant in the marketing and communication area.
- Technical expertise in relevant platforms & technologies within external web, product information management, digital asset management and other capabilities relating to marketing efficiency .
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area.
- Ability to gain understanding of customers’ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & relations with ability to work effectively with stakeholders in complex organizations.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas, concepts, approaches and solutions.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We are a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day.